Click each title to view more information.
Built in 1850 on the Wofford homestead in east Henderson County, the B.W.J. Wofford home was moved to the arboretum in 2001. It has been restored as a museum with the help of generous grants from the Cain Foundation, the Hillcrest Foundation and the Texas Historical Foundation, as well as contributions from many friends of the arboretum. The Wofford House, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Buildings, is built in the Texas dog trot architectural style.